Brown Sugar, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
I love pinterest.
I love being able to try new recipes that others have created. Some turn out great , some need a little tweaking and others are a complete pinterest fail.
When I came across this Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus I thought I would give it a try for when my mom came over for dinner.
It was so delicious, but it needed a little tweaking to make it the way that my family liked it.
Less Sweet, More Bacon.
Brown Sugar Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
Serves: 6 Bacon Bundles.
For Printable Recipe, Click Here.
1 Bundle of washed and trimmed asparagus
12 slices of bacon
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 tea garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
2. Divide asparagus into bundles of 4, and wrap with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
3. Place bundles into a sprayed shallow baking dish.
4. Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add in brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Combine and heat until bubbling.
5. Pour mixture over asparagus.
6. Place asparagus in the oven for 25-30 mins.
Easy and tasty! Enjoy!